Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Santa Rosa
Wildlife Professionals provides professional animal removal services in Santa Rosa, California. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Wildlife Professionals is fully licensed and insured in California. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 415-524-7015.
Wildlife Professionals Pest Animal Removal
Location: Santa Rosa, California
California is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Santa Rosa. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 415-524-7015 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Wildlife Professionals is equipped to handle it all!
Wildlife Professionals has been voted Santa Rosa's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully California licensed and insured.
We do plenty of simple wildlife control jobs, but we are fully equipped to handle every aspect of your wildlife situation from start to finish. From our 24-point inspection process, to professional-grade home repairs, to sanitation, we provide a complete solution for complex wildlife cases. Call now to discuss your wild animal pest issue.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
When you have a bird or pigeon problem, the best method to try and get rid of them is by exclusion. By doing this, you’re gently (or not so) encouraging the birds to leave your home, taking away their ability to get back in again, starting by filling the smaller, less-used holes. You want to encourage the birds to use just the one or two main holes, sealing the others with a durable and strong material. Once all the birds are out, or as many as you can get (you can try to trap the odd one or two), you seal the final holes so that they can’t get back in again. Following on from that, you should perform regular inspections to make sure your repair work stands fast. Any small crack or hole and these pigeons will remember how nice and cozy your home once was and they will try to break their way back in again.