Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Hopkinsville
Animal Pros provides professional animal removal services in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Animal Pros is fully licensed and insured in Kentucky. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 270-282-2711.
Animal Pros Pest Animal Removal
Location: Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Kentucky is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Hopkinsville. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 270-282-2711 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Animal Pros is equipped to handle it all!
Animal Pros has been voted Hopkinsville's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully Kentucky licensed and insured.
We do plenty of simple wildlife control jobs, but we are fully equipped to handle every aspect of your wildlife situation from start to finish. From our 24-point inspection process, to professional-grade home repairs, to sanitation, we provide a complete solution for complex wildlife cases. Call now to discuss your wild animal pest issue.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
The United States has so many animals that narrowing the species down by nose length is not the best way to search for a particular creature. Not only is the issue of length subjective, the nose itself might be small yet the mouth long. The first animal that comes to mind is the horse. Horses are not native to United States, but they do have long faces. In fact, ruminants probably have the longest faces of all, simply due to their size. This group of animals would include the cow, the deer, the goat, and the sheep. If you're looking for smaller animals with long noses, the next group down would be the fox, the raccoon, and the armadillo. All three of these animals have long noses. Smaller still are the mouse, the rat, the vole, and the mole. Rodents, with the exception of a few, generally have fairly elongated muzzle. Even a snake might be considered to have a long nose, especially if you are only looking at the length between other species of snakes.