Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Clarksdale
Wildlife X Team provides professional animal removal services in Clarksdale, Mississippi. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Wildlife X Team is fully licensed and insured in Mississippi. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 662-388-5112.
Wildlife X Team Pest Animal Removal
Location: Clarksdale, Mississippi
Mississippi is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Clarksdale. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 662-388-5112 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Wildlife X Team is equipped to handle it all!
Wildlife X Team has been voted Clarksdale's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully Mississippi licensed and insured.
We do plenty of simple wildlife control jobs, but we are fully equipped to handle every aspect of your wildlife situation from start to finish. From our 24-point inspection process, to professional-grade home repairs, to sanitation, we provide a complete solution for complex wildlife cases. Call now to discuss your wild animal pest issue.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
Nylon bird netting, and other forms of netting, is a way to keep birds such as pigeons from roosting on your property. Many council and city buildings will use it to keep birds away, and although it does the job quite well, it also has a number of disadvantages which you probably won't think of before you install it around your home. Firstlybirds have a habit of getting caught up in these nets and even if a bird doesn't, another animal might. A raccoon or opossum might investigate the new netting material and get themselves caught up in it, or a local neighborhood cat. It's a property modification you would need to keep an eye on. It's not the kind of thing you can just install and then forget about. Plus you have something else to think about toothe netting itself looks rather unsightly and although you can get different colors, it's not the kind of thing easily hidden. Many homeowners just wouldn't want this draped all over their beloved home.