Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Warren County
Dunbar Pest Control provides professional animal removal services in Warren County, New York. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Dunbar Pest Control is fully licensed and insured in New York. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 518-300-4992.
Dunbar Pest Control Pest Animal Removal
Location: Warren County, New York
New York is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Warren County. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 518-300-4992 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Dunbar Pest Control is equipped to handle it all!
Dunbar Pest Control has been voted Warren County's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully New York licensed and insured.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
You would be unpleasantly surprised to know just how many rats can live in an attic. Unlike humans and other animals that like personal space, rats will live almost on top of one another. Single family homes can have rats that number into the hundreds. Hopefully you will catch your infestation before it gets to that point. Most homeowners know when they have rodents in the building. The tell-tale scratching and chewing sounds that accompany rodent infestations are recognizable. The key is to spring into action as soon as you know you have an animal issue. Rats breed very quickly and become sexually mature within a few months. If there is enough food to support the population, rat numbers can grow exponentially. Before you start trapping rats, you need to make sure all the rat holes in your home have been sealed and repaired. Even if this means confining rats to the interior, it is the best way to handle the issue. Rats attract more rats, and you want to make sure you don't have new animals entering the situation while you are trying to trap current critters. You never want to wait so long that you actually find out just how many rats can live inside an attic.