Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Whitehall
Precise Wildlife Services provides professional animal removal services in Whitehall, Ohio. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Precise Wildlife Services is fully licensed and insured in Ohio. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 614-472-8021.
Precise Wildlife Services Pest Animal Removal
Location: Whitehall, Ohio
Ohio is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Whitehall. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 614-472-8021 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Precise Wildlife Services is equipped to handle it all!
Precise Wildlife Services has been voted Whitehall's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully Ohio licensed and insured.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
It is not difficult to tell the difference between opossum droppings and rat droppings. A rat will leave behind piles of small, bean-sized droppings. They will often be in specific areas of the building and will be accompanied by urine marks or gnaw marks. Rats like to use their droppings as markers for other rats, and this is why the poop tends to accumulate in specific locations. The possum is less tidy, if anything can possibly be less tidy than a rat, and leaves droppings everywhere it travels. These poop pieces are significantly larger than a rat's and are akin to those of a small dog or cat. The possum's waste will often be in a large piece of a few broken pieces. It is not eliminated in oblong pellets like a rat's. No matter which animal is in your home, trapping is the most effective means of removal. Rats can be lethally trapped, and the possum can be captured in a cage trap. Thorough cleaning of the area must be accomplished after the nuisance animal has been removed. Failure to do this will result in more nuisance creatures and the growth of disease-causing bacteria and mold.