Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Erie
Kaiser Wildlife provides professional animal removal services in Erie, Pennsylvania. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Kaiser Wildlife is fully licensed and insured in Pennsylvania. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 814-701-3744.
Kaiser Wildlife Pest Animal Removal
Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Erie. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 814-701-3744 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Kaiser Wildlife is equipped to handle it all!
Kaiser Wildlife has been voted Erie's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully Pennsylvania licensed and insured.
We do plenty of simple wildlife control jobs, but we are fully equipped to handle every aspect of your wildlife situation from start to finish. From our 24-point inspection process, to professional-grade home repairs, to sanitation, we provide a complete solution for complex wildlife cases. Call now to discuss your wild animal pest issue.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
There is a very easy way to keep raccoons out of a dumpster and that is to close the lid and lock it with a chain. Some dumpster models have heavy bars that lift up over the lid, but this is often not enough. A raccoon can figure out how to open most simple containers, and one raccoon might be determined enough to move the bar out of the way. Lifting the plastic lid will be no trouble, and the critter will probably just scoot under and then down into the garbage. Dumpster sanitation can be a big part of keeping raccoons away, too. Just because it is a dumpster does not mean it has to be coasted with slime or surrounded by refuse. If you can keep the dumpster relatively clean and tidy, raccoons will not be as drawn to it. This, coupled with the secured chain, will prevent any nuisance animals from investiaging the garbage. What's better is that chaining you dumpster will prevent unscrupulous people from sneaking in their home garbage to avoid collection fees.