Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Mt. Juliet
Animal Pros provides professional animal removal services in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Animal Pros is fully licensed and insured in Tennessee. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 615-553-3250.
Animal Pros Pest Animal Removal
Location: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee
Tennessee is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Mt. Juliet. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 615-553-3250 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Animal Pros is equipped to handle it all!
Animal Pros has been voted Mt. Juliet's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully Tennessee licensed and insured.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
The ringneck snake is a common snake throughout much of North America. Despite being widespread, it is rarely seen because of its nocturnal nature. The snake gets its name from the distinctive ring around its neck, though certain subspecies have been found to have no ring at all. The ringneck snake found in The United States is dark in color, and its neck ring will be the same yellow, red, or orange as its belly scales. While it is not a deadly viper, the ringneck snake does have venom. It is not dangerous to humans because of the small quantity of toxin produced. Its fangs, unlike those of most other serpents, are small and face the rear. These tiny teeth are another reason why the snake is not considered threatening. The habitat for this animal varies as much as its distribution. It is found in the forests, fields, and marshes all around the continent. For food, the ringneck eats small amphibians, worms, and slugs, and will sometimes feed on infant snakes from other species. To kill their prey, the ringneck will first strike, allowing its venom to seep into the wound. It will then also constrict the prey to secure victory.