Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Springfield
Wildlife X Team provides professional animal removal services in Springfield, Tennessee. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Wildlife X Team is fully licensed and insured in Tennessee. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 615-229-6500.
Wildlife X Team Pest Animal Removal
Location: Springfield, Tennessee
Tennessee is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Springfield. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 615-229-6500 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Wildlife X Team is equipped to handle it all!
Wildlife X Team has been voted Springfield's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully Tennessee licensed and insured.
We do plenty of simple wildlife control jobs, but we are fully equipped to handle every aspect of your wildlife situation from start to finish. From our 24-point inspection process, to professional-grade home repairs, to sanitation, we provide a complete solution for complex wildlife cases. Call now to discuss your wild animal pest issue.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
There are a number of ways in which pigeons and other birds communicate with each other. Haven't you ever noticed that when you fee done pigeon, a hundred more soon turn up? That first initial pigeon will have told all his pigeon friends that food is nearby, and they've all turned up to investigate. But how? For the most part, it is believed that pigeons use a combination of movements and those ‘cooing' noises to talk to each other, perhaps even at a frequency we humans cannot hear. It's not properly understood but a combination of these two things seems to tell other pigeons where a source of food is, and whether or not there are other predators nearby. We've all heard the pigeons coo to each otherthis isn't for our benefit, it's for theirs. So when you're hearing this noise coming from your attic, you should know that there's probably a family of roosting pigeons up there, and somehow you're going to need to get them out!