Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Friendswood
The Critter Squad Inc. provides professional animal removal services in Friendswood, Texas. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. The Critter Squad Inc. is fully licensed and insured in Texas. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 832-772-4486.
The Critter Squad Inc. Pest Animal Removal
Location: Friendswood, Texas
Texas is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Friendswood. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 832-772-4486 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, The Critter Squad Inc. is equipped to handle it all!
The Critter Squad Inc. has been voted Friendswood's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully Texas licensed and insured.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
If a pigeon is left to do its thing in excellent conditions, it can live for thirty years or more. I'll just give you a moment to let that sink inthese birds can stick around for a really long time. As well as living for a long time, they also have the added bonus of being able to have children all throughout the year without being restricted to mating seasons or nursery months. Usually occurring three to five times per year, the pigeon will lay two eggs if she has successfully mated, and the squeakers (baby pigeons) will be looked after by both parents in shifts (usually day / night) until they are ready to fly the nest. Sadly many pigeons don't live their full lifespan because of human interaction. Traps and nets often kill or maim them, and they'll frequently become prey to dogs, cats, hawks, owls, falcons, and even other scavengers such as raccoons, rats, mice and opossums. Raccoons and opossums especially are well known to be nature's cleaner-uppers which is why you shouldn't kill or maim them with bad traps or poisons either.