Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Grand Prairie
Wildlife X Team provides professional animal removal services in Grand Prairie, Texas. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Wildlife X Team is fully licensed and insured in Texas. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 972-845-5883.
Wildlife X Team Pest Animal Removal
Location: Grand Prairie, Texas
Texas is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Grand Prairie. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 972-845-5883 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Wildlife X Team is equipped to handle it all!
Wildlife X Team has been voted Grand Prairie's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully Texas licensed and insured.
We do plenty of simple wildlife control jobs, but we are fully equipped to handle every aspect of your wildlife situation from start to finish. From our 24-point inspection process, to professional-grade home repairs, to sanitation, we provide a complete solution for complex wildlife cases. Call now to discuss your wild animal pest issue.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
If I were you, I'd run in the opposite direction if I found a nest of snakes. Unless you have appropriate snake-knowledge, and even when you do sometimes, you could be potentially putting yourself in a life-threatening situation. It sounds like an over-dramatization of the facts but it really isn't. There are a few venomous snakes in the USA and some of them have been known to enter human homes from time to time. Obviously the last thing you'll want is an altercation with a venomous snake, or any snake for that matter, so when you find a nest of babies, leave them well alone. The mother, regardless of species or venom-status, will always do her best to protect those babies and she'll have no problems attacking you if you get a little too close. When you get bitten or attacked by a snake, it is highly advisable to seek medical attention anyway, just to be on the safe side. You never know and it only takes one bite ...