Wildlife Animal Pest Removal Salt Lake City
Complete Wildlife Removal provides professional animal removal services in Salt Lake City, Utah. We specialize in solving conflicts between people and unwanted pest animals. We commonly remove raccoons, squirrels, skunks, rats, snakes, and more. Complete Wildlife Removal is fully licensed and insured in Utah. We pride ourselves on our wild animal expertise, and our customer service. Our prices are competitive. To get a free price quote over the phone, call any time, 24-7-365. We operate 7 days a week and always answer our phone. Every animal removal job is different, so we will learn about your critter problem, and give you a price over the phone, and schedule what is usually a same-day or next-day appointment. Call us at 801-438-6043.
Complete Wildlife Removal Pest Animal Removal
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Utah is home to several nuisance wildlife species. We at are experts in dealing with the common (and uncommon) critter problems here in Salt Lake City. Here are just a few examples of the types of pest animal situations we routinely encounter :
- A family of squirrels living in the attic
- A skunk living under a shed or porch
- Opossums eating pet food or from garbage cans
- A colony of bats living in a building
- A rat or mouse infestation in a house
- A dead animal odor inside a wall
- Moles digging tunnels in the yard
- Raccoons living in the ceiling
- Pigeons roosting on ledges
- A dangerous snake in the yard
- And many more!
Give us a call any time at 801-438-6043 to talk about your pest animal situation. No two cases are exactly alike, but with over 10 years of experience, Complete Wildlife Removal is equipped to handle it all!
Complete Wildlife Removal has been voted Salt Lake City's best wildlife control company! We are not a regular pest control company. We don't handle insects - we specialize in only animals. We offer:
- Fast service and same-day appointments
- Full house and attic inspections
- Wildlife damage repair and prevention
- Animal waste cleanup and attic restoration
- Dead animal removal and odor control
- Permanent rodent mouse or rat elimination
- 100% effective solutions for bats or birds
- Free price estimates. Fully Utah licensed and insured.
We do plenty of simple wildlife control jobs, but we are fully equipped to handle every aspect of your wildlife situation from start to finish. From our 24-point inspection process, to professional-grade home repairs, to sanitation, we provide a complete solution for complex wildlife cases. Call now to discuss your wild animal pest issue.
Wildlife Tip of The Week
There are a number of reasons why pigeons or other birds don't really make for ideal pets and just one of the biggest ones is the fact that their wastepoop and urinetransfers diseases which ARE dangerous to human health. In some cases, they can even prove to be fatal. Histoplasmosis, for example, is a nasty infection which can cause chest pain, fatigue and fevers, and Cryptococcosis can seriously affect those with a weakened immune system. If you haven't heard of ‘parrot fever' or Psittacosis, you should have a little look into that as wellthis can lead to pneumonia in serious cases and once again, just like the other two diseases we've mentioned, can easily be passed on via the pigeon droppings themselves. These are all diseases you'll need to protect you and your family from if you choose to have these animals as pets, animals that are considered by many to be vermin.